Certificate Program Online Application
Our Certificate Program can be taken in person on campus on Saturdays, or entirely online! Click here to find out more about the in person on-campus program.
A personal statement must be submitted with your online application. It should be in Word or PDF format.
Students who wish for their courses to count towards the completion of a Certificate in their chosen area of concentration must complete and submit the following to the Director of the Certificate Program:
- Completed Application form;
- Copy of High School Diploma or GED;
- One page autobiography/spiritual journey to include your reason for pursuing the Certificate in your chosen area of concentration;
- One letter of recommendation from a minister/supervisor from your 上下棋牌 church. The letter of recommendation should speak to the candidate’s ability for academic work, overall character, and capacity for leadership in a Christian community;
- A tuition deposit of $100, payable to New Brunswick Theological Seminary, must accompany this application.
After submitting the application, these fees can be paid online with a major credit card or by calling the Bursar at 732-247-5241 x1751.
Please note: NBTS has processes in place through which the Seminary establishes the identity of all students who register, participate, and complete a course or program for academic credit or certificate. Program applicants must submit a photo ID (state issued drivers license, state identification card, or Passport) to verify their identity.